Saturday, June 28, 2014

Just like that

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKE JACK A DULL BOY.

Wat lazy?????
I  have been under a lot of work load since my parents pleasured themselves wid d most arrogant n unstoppable form of love-SEX…………
The first fight that  I had 2 win 2 b born was wid my would b brothers,sisters & neuters. Out of the sets of 23 chromosomes of my mother & father, the chances of my birth were just 0.000000000000000000000000000000004789164687 but thank God for bringing an idiot into this world.
 With the fury voice, came in a lady ,who participated in the event of bringing me to this world wid a guy known as her husband, my sweetest mummaaaaaaaaaa……….. she had instructed me like a doctor 2 consult a doctor. But like d most undesirable patient, I was refusing her words only until before this time. She was well aware of my common sayings and this time she was creative enough 2 carry me 2 the doctor in the not so nice dress 2 b in, in this age. Well I wore big old capry alongwid a pokemon T, which was mumma’s favourite but I would hv hated d creator of pokemon even she would b d most beautiful girl of the universe. Bt gud girls can’t do bad things. That’s my trust. Being an engineer, my brain can b taken 2 work like an engine. The reason 4 hating the word pokemon was mumma used 2 call me with this metaphor since I was 6 bcoz I was an excellent excretor of that time and appeared 2 love toilet more than any other place.
 Well my meeting with the doctor  was good but I was suspecting him of  taking bribe from my mumma, just for suggesting me a 6 weeks break from my work. He was continuously adding more sugar 2 the saturated solution.
 Doc-Dear, you are suffering from the most common disease of work overload. So recommend you 2 go for holidays 2 any place which is known for its’ vicinity 2 d nature like Kashmir, Shimla, Kerala etc.
 I was very keen 2 get out of this hell clinic and wished for the doctors’ CLINIC ALL CLEAR! Also, doctor roaming around my house 2 let him assist my servant in her work.
 Me- Don’t take fucking advice….. Oops!! Sorry!! Advice carefully. There are a lot of medicines available in the market, they work for others, they’ll work for me too but only if I take them. That fuc…. Oh no!! Sorry again, doctor forgot the name of such medicines and hence just 2 keep his head high, he gave us such an advice.
 My words were going like the bows flow in the show based ion Hindu epic “Mahabharata”.
 Mumma- Take me to the travel agent or let me go….(The later option is always undesirable and action provoking for a good son like me).
 Now my tickets 2 Kashmir were booked and I had submitted the medical prescription of the doctor. This is the most usual way of taking leaves in my office.

 On the airport, my mumma came alongwid my father and my darling girlfrnd. I was expecting my mumma 2 stop me from going in the filmy style. But……….

No comments:

Post a Comment